2/24/09

Practical Tip Tuesday



If you have kids who love to be active then this tip is for you! Get a pedometer and challenge your child to get so many steps a day. I've been cleaning and organizing and found one, it didn't have a battery though. I remembered that I had another one so I got it out and Zeke RAN around almost the whole afternoon. Zeke loves numbers too so it's double fun for him, getting exercise and getting to check his numbers. If you have more than one child I can see that it would be wise to have more than one pedometer. And if you, like me could loose a few pounds get one for your self and see who can get the most steps you or your kids!

You can go here to see more Practical tips!

3 comments:

Megan February 24, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

cool tip! I can see how Zeke would REALLY like that! I know I used to have one around here maybe I will have to dig it up!

Anonymous February 24, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Yeah that is a good tip, my oldest (or the only one walking right now) is a WILDMAN! He'll definately love that.

Sarah February 24, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Love this! I could NEVER get as many steps in as my boys, maybe the baby (since he isn't walking yet...)!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP