2/26/09

Things I Love Thursday



We listen to Christian radio (WFRN) and thankfully both kids listen to it and enjoy it too. During rest time they have their radios on and listen to the tunes. The thing I love is that Zeke will be walking around doing something and just breaks out in a song. It's many different songs but my favorite one he started singing is "Free to be me" by Francesca B. If you've never heard it I linked to it below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YLXWANhvI

To read more go here

3 comments:

Mominin February 26, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

I love this too! The girls love breaking out with the bible school songs. Of course they make up their own words sometimes with questionable theology!!

Megan February 26, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

Love this too! I'm amazed sometimes by how much of the songs they know!!

Sarah February 27, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

We llove to keep the radio playing almost all the time, and the boys learn so much. They also come home singing worship songs from church. I love it.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP