3/11/09

Book Review Part 2



Well I think my verdict is still out on this book, of course we aren't done with it yet. I think that Mr. Leman makes some good points, but I have to do a lot of processing. He talks about staying consistent, which I think is very true. That's one thing that makes a lot of difference, but isn't always the easiest thing to do. Another thing he talks about is the parent really needing to change their attitude before they can change their child's. I think this is also a good point, again not always easy. I'm feeling a little bit of hope for the first time in a long time. Which is really good. I just hope I can figure it all out and make it come together. The past few days I've called Mark @ work and asked him OK such and such just happened NOW what do I do. He's been wonderful @ talking thru it with me, but I know how he feels about being interrupted @ work too! We will keep reading and see what happens!

1 comments:

megan gaff March 11, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad you can see it working!

I may have to look into getting that book!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP