3/11/09

In His word Wednesday



I'm so happy that Megan is starting this up! I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do! I'm going to do verses today that for me is also a prayer request for the way that I live and the way I mother.

5 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. 6 These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. 7 Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 8 Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 9 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.

Go here to get some encouragement.

3 comments:

Mominin March 11, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Great reminder, Gen!

Megan March 11, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Love that verse!

Thanks for linking and the encouragement!

Sarah March 11, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

And we need to take those words into EVERYTHING. We need to have Love permiate every inch of our souls and minds. We need to reflect Christs love in everything that comes from our mouthes and from every action made. It needs to soak into EVERYTHING, so it will be REFLECTED in everything.

THanks for the Encouragement today!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP