3/9/09

Book Review



Mark and I just started this book. I think we are both praying that it helps our parenting skills and the way our children listen and respond. We are the first to admit that we have some serious problems in child rearing. I don't think we ever thought it would be an easy job, but I think that we both have had days that we didn't think would be so hard. I will admit that it's still worth it, but I also know that if we don't get them in control now we won't have a chance later. So far we've just read the first chapter. So far I have some serious doubts that this will work. A lot of the examples he gives Mark and I just laughed and said yeah maybe a normal kid would do that, but you know Zeke would do this or that. We're praying it works! I will keep you posted on my opinions. One thing to keep in mind, in the intro he gives a 100% guarantee this will work!

2 comments:

Megan March 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

The Gaertegang Homestead March 9, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I would love to hear what you think...Jody actually bought a copy for Janelle and Me for X-mas...she said she heard the man on WBCL and thought it sounded like a book every parent should have....Needless to say I haven't started it yet because I was in the middle of a three book series...but now I am done with that so maybe I should start in????

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP