3/9/09

Spring Cleaning Week 2 Main bathroom


Well we have lots of cleaning to do this week! I can't wait to really scrub the fixtures and the floor. Anyone who has boys knows what I mean!!! As you can see the "linen closet" needs some serious organizing! I forgot about under the cabinet, I know it will need some work too. I will have some stuff to pack away too. I would like to do something like this for all of Brie's headbands. They don't fit well in the medicine cabinet! I'm happy w/ the decor in the bathroom. Good luck and have some fun! See ya Friday w/ the results! Go here to see more spring cleaning tips and see others progress!





















2 comments:

Sarah March 9, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

I can't wait to start scrubbing stuff down! Hope you get everything thing done that you want to accomplish! Thanks for linking!!!

Megan March 9, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

I love the headband thing!
Thanks for the idea!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP