4/21/09

A Challenge!



Megan from here is having a challenge! It is just the challenge I need! I know I'm getting ready to have Reuben pretty quickly, but exercise is very important. I have tried to walk either outside or on our elliptical machine off and on thru the pregnancy. (I haven't done the greatest!) I used to be thin, not healthy, but thin. At the time that was all I cared about. I WAS NOT going to let myself get fat. Well then I got married and started having babies, and 50 lbs later (OK right now more than that b/c of Reuben!!) I'm fat!
Between Zeke and TJ my sil and I were exercising. I was probably the healthiest I'd ever been . We were running 9 miles 3 times a week and walking 6 miles 3 times a week. I lost 25 lbs and felt really good. I knew I still had more weight to loose but( I was the girl in high school who couldn't run 1 mile without having to walk) being able to run (jog) 3 miles at a time without walking was amazing!
Since I am getting ready to have a c-section and then will be recovering from it I am just hoping to walk right now at least 4 times a week. Right after the c-section probably not that much. I hope you'll join the challenge!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP