4/24/09

Spring Cleaning Week 8 Living Room



I didn't link up on Monday because of being sick, so you won't get to see the mess I started with! It wasn't too bad just needed a good cleaning. I still need to clean my glass other than my french doors. My Mom came over today to decorate the boys' birthday cake and she helped me finish up my cleaning! Thank you very much mom! Yesterday my mil came and helped me work on the kitchen! Yes I took a head start for next week! Thanks Jeanne! If you want to see how others did go here!







3 comments:

The Gaertegang Homestead April 24, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Hope your feeling better!! Glad to hear you have had some help this week from some special women in your life :)

Megan April 24, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Looks great Gen! Too bad we're bringing little dirt balls who will just mess it up...glad it will be nice, we'll just kick um outside!!

Sarah April 25, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Sorry you were sick! Hope all is well now! Everything looks good!

An hour after I cleaned my living room, you could hardly tell I had done anything! Well, I can tell, but it didn't LOOK that great.... hhhhuuuu....

Anyways~ yours looks great! I hope yours stayed that way a little longer then mine!

See you Monday for the Kitchen!
Thanks for Linking!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP