4/29/09

In His word Wednesday



To share a prayer request,scripture passage, or something of encouragement go here.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deut. 31:6

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

We have nothing to fear. The scriptures make that pretty clear, but our flesh gets the better of us. I'm going to try to remember these verses anytime worry or fear start to creep in. I'm sure it will make a big difference!

1 comments:

Megan April 29, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Thanks for the reminder! It's great comfort to know we don't have to fear!

thanks for posting!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP