5/1/09

Loving my Husband Friday



Does your marriage (spouse) need some encouragement, if so go here. Link up and join in!

Last night I had a pedicure/haircut appointment. I had supper cooked before I left and had started on my dishes. I got the kids their food and Mark walked in the door. It was time for me to leave. The phone rang as I was getting ready to leave so I didn't really even get to tell him goodbye! I like the lady who cuts my hair, but she doesn't go fast at all! When I go for just a hair cut I'm there for an hour. (it's in my town so I don't have a lot of drive time either) Well I knew I'd be gone awhile, but when I got home what I saw I wasn't expecting! Mark did the dishes and ran the dishwasher and had the kids pick up the few toys that were out. It was nice to come home and not have to clean up the kitchen at 9 o'clock! I was very thankful to him!!!

Here are my toes, sorry the picture's not the greatest, I had to go out and around the belly to get a picture!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Megan May 1, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Awesome! Glad you did that! You deserve some time for yourself!! Glad the house was in order when you got home! Good Job Mark!

Mominin May 1, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Love the toes! Glad that your kitchen was cleaned up when you got home...way to go Mark! I prayed for you guys (and your busy week next week!!).

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP