8/3/09

Keep your eyes on the road!

You may be wondering if I'm giving you driving advice or if I've just lost my mind completely? It's neither one, well maybe the 2nd one a little! We went for a walk last night and on the way back home I was looking ahead at someones house. I saw a for sale sign and was trying to figure out whose house it was that was for sale. The road curves and drops off a bit here......well I'm sure you can figure out what I'm going to say! I fell off the edge and twisted my ankle! I wanted to ask Mark a question about the house, so I yelled Mark, when he turned around I was on the ground! Mark said he was trying to figure out why I was sitting on the ground! Oh I'm still laughing just thinking about it! I really hope no one saw me! I'm sure if anyone did see it they laughed at me! I'm very thankful that I was able to walk home!
So my advice is to keep your eyes on the road! I learned my lesson, don't be nosy!!!!
Whens the last time something embarrassing happened to you? Don't tell me I'm the only clutz!

2 comments:

Megan August 3, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

ROTFLOL!!! Only because you said you're okay!

I can just picture Mark turning around and you sitting there beside the road!

thanks for the laugh. Glad you're okay!!!

Elizabeth August 3, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

When I was a kid...I once fell out of a trailer (as in a house trailer). My family went to one of those home show type things, where you walk through model trailers. I'm not sure why we went to it, but I went wandering through the trailer, while my parents and uncle were talking, and I opened a door and just walked in, thinking it was a bedroom. Turns out it was a door to the outside! I fell a few feet, and landed on my back. I was probably ten. I will never live this down with my family. I'm 32, and my Dad and brother and uncle still still can remember it and laugh at me!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP