12/18/09

The future of sanitation service.........

This is Titus!


This is ONE of his "garbage trucks"! (Yes the boy has many!!!)
He's feeling a little shy...... (I'm interrupting his work!) Do you see the seat next to his, yeah it's for me!

I love that he includes me in his fun! He waits patiently for me to take a break from my work to join him in his garbage truck! He sure will make a cute garbage man!!!
I love how different each kid is! At this age Zeke's favorite "toy" was a set of encyclopedias and a calculator! (no joke!!) Brie's favorite was playing with me! Can't wait to see what Reuben will play with!
Do any of your kids have "unusual" things they play?????
I can't wait for Titus to open THIS on Christmas morning! I hope he loves it!

2 comments:

Mominin December 18, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

He's a very cute garbage man!!!

Megan December 19, 2009 at 8:14 AM  

Oh yes I bet he will LOVE that truck. I agree with Shannon, very cute garbage man!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP