12/22/09

I ♥ faces- "My Story in Photos-Holiday Traditions"


This week at I ♥ faces we get to share our holiday traditions! Be sure to go check out the other traditions and Merry Christmas!


Our first tradition is decorating around the house.


Then we make some cookies!


Then we enjoy the snow!




On Christmas morning we have a special breakfast normally cinnamon rolls. We read the Christmas story. We pray thanking God for our year. We sing some Christmas Carols and then we open some presents. After that we play games and watch movies and just enjoy our time together as a family!

2 comments:

Noel December 24, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

We haven't laid out our manger yet...I am a little worried my daughter will break all the pieces. We will set it out tonight though :) Great photos! Love your bible photograph :)

Cathy December 28, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

I think we might have the same nativity set :).

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP