1/6/10

I ♥ faces



This week is a celebration of sorts. I ♥ faces blog is one year old! This weeks competition has to have I ♥ faces in the entry, and you can enter up to 5 photos. There are some AWESOME entries, be sure to check them out! Some very creative people out there! (me not so much, but it's fun anyways!!) So here goes.....











I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”

7 comments:

Mominin January 6, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

Great job! Great minds must think alike on the diaper one, LOL! I really like the last one - that's a great shot of Zeke.

AJ January 7, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

I like the blocks one!

jen January 7, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

i like the blocks one too!

Shyfroggy January 7, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Great pictures. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jan January 7, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Love your entries - from the first to the last!!

Nichole January 7, 2010 at 4:21 PM  

Too cute. I love the first one.

Marvett Smith January 7, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

I like the blocks and the baby. Way cute kids! Thanks for visiting my blog.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP