2/12/10

Scripture Time

Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.

Proverbs 31: 11-12


Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth
for your love is more delightful than wine

Song of Solomon 1:2

My lover is mine and I am his;
Song of Solomon 2:16a

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a


I decided to share some verses on LOVE........Ahhhhh, love.! I'm so thankful that I have Mark. I'm thankful that God created marriage and love. I'm thankful that God put us together. We don't have a perfect relationship, we have ups and downs. But in our 10 years of marriage we've grown separately and more importantly we've grown together. I can't imagine my life with out him. He is my mate for life, he brings me so much joy. Thank you for loving me completely even though I'm imperfect! I love you Mark!
Thanks Jeanne for the picture!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentines Day!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP