3/30/10

Scripture Time

I'm holding this little hand, stroking it, enjoying it's softness, thanking God for this little boy. I start to wonder what will this little hand do? Will it be gentle? Will it show love? Will it be a hard working hand? Will it serve You?


Psalm 63:4
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands





What about these little feet? Will they go where You lead them to go? Will they follow You?

Psalm 119:101, 105
I have kept my feet from every evil path
so that I might obey your word.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.

This sweet little mouth...what about it? Will it sing Your praise? Will it tell others all about You and Your awesome plan of salvation? Will it speak kind and loving words?

Psalm 19:14
May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing in your sight,
O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Look at these precious blue eyes...Will they look at others the way You would? Will they try to see the good in others? Will they try to avoid judging others? Will they try to avoid sin?

Hebrews 12:2
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.


Will these cute little ears listen? Will they listen for Your voice to call? Will they listen to Your truths?

Matthew 11:15
He who has ears, let him hear.
Father help this little boy to grow into a man of God. A man like David...a man after Your heart. Amen

3 comments:

Megan March 30, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

That is the cutest post ever!! I love it! So precious! We pray daily for our children and their futures!! Great verses

Genesa March 30, 2010 at 7:54 PM  

Thanks Megan! I'm so glad God hears our prayers!

Anonymous March 31, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

love the pictures and the comments as you pray for your little ones I pray also for their parents, love you,

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP