4/5/10

Easter

I hope you all had a great weekend. Easter is my favorite holiday. I love what it means. Just thinking about what Christ did for me, for us all... I'm so thankful that he was willing to make the sacrifice for those who choose to believe. I'm going to share some of my favorite pictures from this weekend!

Group shot, my side.









Brie and her cousin Jacob were racing to see who could get to the egg first....she just managed to get it!



Here are my 4 beauties...after church!





Bucket head!!!





My kids love to climb, this tree is perfect!



This is my cute little niece Grace....




Titus hunting eggs.

1 comments:

Sarah April 6, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

It was a beautiful weekend! Glad you had a great day! :)

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP