1/24/11

Busy,Busy,Busy!

I've had so many things I've wanted to share here. I enjoy blogging, but I have this little problem....



I know he looks really cute, and don't get me wrong he is, but he gives the word busy a whole new take!


I started a post about unit studies, he shut down my computer! I restarted it and sat down to keep working on it, had to get up to clean up a mess, he published it, but it wasn't done, so I deleted it. (because I didn't know how to remove it without deleting it!)


The mess I had to clean up...some people have mice, I have a boy named Reuben!

(I know it's hard to see the hole.)



I could tell that he was in my lazy Susan. I should have gotten up right away, but I didn't. After a few minutes he had bitten a hole in the bag of sugar and had some on the rug. I cleaned it up, shook my rug out and put the bags high up on the counter. I still had a bag of brown sugar under the lazy Susan, well after I sat back down it wasn't 5 more minutes and he had the brown sugar bitten into, all over himself and the rug! (I had forgotten it was down there)

(sorry it's a bad picture!)


He also really likes light switches. He drags any chair he can get a hold of to the nearest light switch. I'm considering bolting the furniture to the floor! =)
He sure is keeping me on my toes! I'm hoping that I will be able to get back to some regular postings soon!

4 comments:

Megan January 24, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

Well he sure is a cute little guy!!!

Next time don't delete it just change the date to a future date and it will go back into the drafts as a future post!

love the post and your little guy!

Genesa January 24, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Thanks Megan! I totally didn't even think about changing the date! I guess he had me to flustered! I'll have to see if I can remember that in the future! (if it happens again, good chance I'd say!)

Megan January 24, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

Actually it just happened to me and I changed the date and it didn't work this time. I did however click save to draft and it takes it out of published work!

I hear you're still sick over there... get better soon! We're pretty much better!

Mominin January 25, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

It's a good thing he's such a cutie pie! I think it's hilarious that he bites through the bags of sugar ... he's a good man ... cause you know, something can never be too sweet!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP