5/19/11

Reuben or Ruby?

OK... I did it. I'm not sure I was ready for it, but sometimes you just have to jump in with both feet!
Reuben is most likely our last little one. It's been a difficult adjustment for me. I've always wanted as many kids as possible, and I know a lot of people think having 4 is a lot. It is a lot, but every time I see someone pregnant or a new baby or even just one younger than Reuben it melts a little bit of my heart. I'm beyond grateful for what the Lord has blessed me with, and I KNOW that our decision to be done is really what the Lord is telling us is best for us at this time. Because Reuben is the probably the last one I haven't wanted to cut his hair. I have really felt like if I cut it then he's not a baby anymore. (I know it's crazy!) Well I've know it was time for quite a while, so take a look at the next few pictures...with the long hair. Neither picture truly do the length justice!

Here I've cut the back off and started in on the sides.


I didn't want to buzz him, but I had too!
And here...is my "big boy", not a baby anymore! At least my dad will be happy! And Shannon he won't be hangin 10 anytime soon!

2 comments:

Mominin May 19, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Who is that boy??? He looks very cute ... but I will miss having a surfer dude in the family!! That first picture looks like Titus.

Megan May 20, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Oh my word... that can't be Reuben!!! Cute hair Buddy!!
We'll miss the surfer dude too!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP