1/22/12

Blogging

I've been having some strange feelings lately.  I'm not sure if I'm turning into a crazy person, or if God is putting these feelings in me....but I'm going to do what I feel God leading me to do.  I really enjoy blogging, for me it's a digital scrapbook of sorts.  I don't share everything that happens here, but I try to share some of our lives.    After talking with God and my hubby I've decided to make this blog private.  If you read my blog, thank you so much...if you want to continue reading I would love that!  In the header above I have a contact me tab.  If you click on that tab you can see my email address, just send me an email with your name and your email address.  Thank you!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP