1/31/12

Gabriela


 Gabriela~  I can't believe you're 10 years old.  You are such a blessing to us. We hope your day was special!  We love you deeply!

G~ Generous...you have the most generous heart I know.  Always thinking of others and getting others gifts!

A~Artistic... you have so much creativity, you are very artsy.


B~ Beautiful...Almost every time we take you somewhere, we hear how beautiful you are.  I think your blue eyes and blond hair are strikingly beautiful!

R~ Responsible...I can ask you to do a job, and you get it done!! (normally!)

I~ Intelligent... You have the God given ability to do anything you put your mind to doing!!

E~ Extraordinary...The way you create, the way you pitch in to help, the way you love others...extraordinary!


L~ Lovable... You are very good at showing your love!

A~ Amazing... I believe that God has something special planned for your life, and I believe you are an amazing girl!


1 comments:

Mominin February 3, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

You look beautiful, Gabriela!!! I love your hair. You are an amazing young lady ... don't ever forget it!


And ... Gen ... the pictures look great!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP