2/13/12

Mistakes....

I can admit when I've made a mistake!
It all started before Christmas.  I was looking at one of my posts and I had a feeling of unrest come over me.  It was a picture of one of my kids and I thought oh my, is someone using my pictures?  Are they out there, floating around, being used for something unsavory?  Well after my initial thoughts I put it out of my mind. (Thinking like most of you probably do that I was just crazy!)   Then as I was working on Brie's birthday post I had the same thoughts come over me again.  I felt like I should make things private..I really wasn't sure it was the right thing to do, but I decided to *try* it.  When I decided to make it private I didn't want it to be an inconvenience to anyone who was reading.  I've been thinking about it since it's gone private, I really don't know if I made the right decision or not.  I've decided to make it public again.  I may change a few things along the way, I may end up having 2 blogs...one private and one not.  I really am not sure at this point.  Sorry if it's caused you any inconvenience and thanks for joining me in all my craziness!
(The shoes have nothing to do with this post, it just feels wrong to not have a picture!!!)

1 comments:

Mominin February 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

Are those Brie's shoes?? Their very cute.

Happy to read your thoughts whether they're private or public!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP