2/23/10

Scripture Time

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58


All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved
Matthew 10:22


Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending as one man for the faith of the gospel
Philippians 1:26-28


So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.
2 Thessalonians 2:14-16


But we ought always to thank God for you, brothers loved by the Lord, because from the beginning God chose you to be saved through the sanctifying work of the Spirit and through belief in the truth.
2 Thessalonians 2:12-14

3 comments:

Mominin February 23, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Great shots of Brie and Reuben. (The words that say make comment or whatever must still be in black letters - I couldn't see it, but when I hovered underneath comments I was able to click on SOMETHING - but I couldn't see what! Just thought you might want to know).

Genesa February 23, 2010 at 3:26 PM  

Thanks for the heads up, I will try to take care of that.

Megan February 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

Such cute pictures!!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP